Monday, January 3

His & Hers: Workspace


It's Monday and you know what that means! another His & Hers post! How beautiful are these workspaces! I'm like drooling looking a them right now. My christmas gift to tom this year was an organized garage and workspace. not the one above of course (I wish!) I will have to show you some before and after pictures of the whole project. I was pretty proud of myself to say the least. it was a huge undertaking. Also over the break I got the chance to rearrange some stuff and transformed the guest room into a guest/craft room! I've had so much fun with it! they'll definitely be pictures to come! Don't forget to check out Brooke and Alli's His & Her post today! They are asking for fellow bloggers to play along so let me know if you want to join in! Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment