Monday, December 6

Vintage Love: Suitcases


 I'm kinda lovin' the vintage suitcase lately! And It doesn't take much to see why:


Colorful flair...
source unkown



stacked up for a side table...



or on legs...

via IkeaHackers

comfy home for your pet...
via Vintage Renessiance

keep your crafts organized...


via craftgossip.com

via ahiparagirl


Retro designs...

via superherodesigns.com

Stylish storage...
 

Travel...

Practical pockets...

via youroldshoes
See what I mean? so practical, stylish and cheap...and everyone knows those are three of my favorite things! I picked up a baby blue Samsonite at Goodwill a few years ago. The clasps don't work so  I'm currently using it to store my scarves. But I'm feeling a little upgrade coming on...what do you think? a new bedside table, craft organizer, or a dog bed for Molly?

1 comment:

  1. Dog bed for Molly girl! I had 2 great ones that I sold in a garage sale...should have kept them for you!

    ReplyDelete