Monday, November 22

Vintage Love: Pyrex


Thanksgiving is Thursday and that means a lot of cooking, baking, serving and storing will be going on this week! Thus, I thought it appropriate to share with you my love for old school pyrex. Awhile back I saw a blogpost here that inspired me to add "scour through Goodwill and load up on vintage pyrex" to my to-do list. Here is some vintage eye candy for you as you prepare for your Thanksgiving dish:

via Etsy


via Etsy


via Etsy

via Etsy

via Etsy

via Etsy

via Pyrex Love

via Etsy

via CountryHome

source unknown


via Etsy

via Etsy

via elizabethannedesigns.com


via 2.bp.blogspot.com

via The Storque

Now, tell me "scour through Goodwill and load up on vintage pyrex" is not on YOUR to-do list! I'm hoping my kitchen cabinet will look like the one above soon, what about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment