Friday, November 12

Reduce Reuse Upcycle: Wine Corks

Calling all wine junkies! {as I sip my merlot }...

The holidays are upon us and wine corks are abundant! I so love the endless ideas for upcycling these little guys! Just when I think I've seen it all...


hurricane centerpeice:

photo via wineharlots.com

nameplate holders...for hosting Turkey Dinner:

photo via wineharlots.com

photo via weddingideas2.com

sphere:

photo via love4wine.wordpress.com

tie string on these for Christmas ornaments:

photo via sterling wine online

festive wine stoppers:

photo via save-on-crafts.com

keychain:

photo via recycle-eh

Holiday wreath:

photo via sterling wine online

bathmat:


photo via make: online


homemade itty bitty stamps for the itty bitties:

photo via little blue boo

chair: better drink up!

photo via goodwineunder20

cork board:

photo via factory direct craft

Christmas tree:

photo via 4 eyes and ears

Cork Wall:

although this is not made from wine corks, I do love the idea!
(maybe a backsplash? I could tack recipes up there! hmm...the possibilities are endless)

photo via boulevard interior design

Happy Drinking! {please drink responsibly}

No comments:

Post a Comment